Is this rider in the door zone?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
So come, open up the video, and tell us how many feet you think you were away from the parked car. If we measure it from the vehicle wheel still available in the still image of the video, I'd put it at just over two feet and under three feet.

And no, it's not a personal attack, just a disagreement you've tried to hide.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Oh give it up Mikey, it is quite clear Clandy does not want to put the video up so let it be and stop hounding him.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Was clandys complaint about the overtake in the first place?
As being further out (in our opinion out of the door zone) then that would have stopped the whole thing from happening.

Clandy

So come, open up the video, and tell us how many feet you think you were away from the parked car. If we measure it from the vehicle wheel still available in the still image of the video, I'd put it at just over two feet and under three feet.

And no, it's not a personal attack, just a disagreement you've tried to hide.

I was not in the door-zone. Now do stop whining like a 5 year old who had her sweeties taken away. You're starting to embarrass yourself.

Clandy

But you where in the door zone.

I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion. Now you can continue to be his obedient little cheerleader, or you can STFU. Your choice.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Why can't you answer the question on how far away from the car you thought you were? I don't even see what is wrong with admitting you were in the door zone. I reckon all of us ride there in some circumstances, I certainly do.

I'm quite amazed you think everyone on here is my sycophant. I can almost never get the bar stewards to agree with me, they're almost annoyingly intelligent and independent. :biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
New POLL!

Is Clandy in denial about cycling in the DOOR ZONE!?

Is BM CycleChat's answer to Tomás de Torquemada?

Would Gaz look good with POM POMs and short skirt!

VOTE NOW by asking the Mods to close this thread!

Clandy

Why can't you answer the question on how far away from the car you thought you were?

It isn't 'can't', it's 'won't'. We've been through thus multiple times now. I am not going to dance to your tune, I do not have to justify or prove myself to you, and I am not going to. I was not in the door-zone.

No matter how many times you try to accuse me, I am not going to change my reply. Now do fcuk off, there's a good little girl.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
LOL! Perhaps the only real skill in today's world is the ability to learn, quickly, and even sometimes from those whom you most detest. Have a good one, I'm outta here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom