Is this rider in the door zone?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Clandy

You really think you where not in the door zone?
I seriously suggest you watch the other video that mikey put in the first post.

I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion.

Buddfox

Veteran
Riight, but two whole threads posted on separate websites in order to perpetuate a personal attack against me is ok?

I must have missed the personal attack - there was a simple poll question: was this rider in the door zone? To which the answer is yes, as evidenced by the vote result. The only personal attack I've seen has come from you. But why get so bent out of shape about it?

Thomk

Guru
I must have missed the personal attack - there was a simple poll question: was this rider in the door zone? To which the answer is yes, as evidenced by the vote result. The only personal attack I've seen has come from you. But why get so bent out of shape about it?

:biggrin:

Thomk

Guru
Riight, but two whole threads posted on separate websites in order to perpetuate a personal attack against me is ok?

No not OK if that's true. But there is a big difference between a personal attack e.g. "you're a fat git" and a serious disagreement. Has he really called you names?

Clandy

The idiot in the deckchair refused to accept I was not in the door zone. In response he posted a thread on YACf, and another here. If anyone is getting bent out of shape, it isn't me. On the other hand I am the one being attacked by a multitude of people who were not there when I made that video. So yes, I see 'bentmikey's' behaviour as petulant and immature. He's like the pathetic playground bully who has to run around for backup from his little gang of sycophants when someone disagrees with him.

Thomk

Guru
The idiot in the deckchair refused to accept I was not in the door zone. In response he posted a thread on YACf, and another here. If anyone is getting bent out of shape, it isn't me. On the other hand I am the one being attacked by a multitude of people who were not there when I made that video. So yes, I see 'bentmikey's' behaviour as petulant and immature. He's like the pathetic playground bully who has to run around for backup from his little gang of sycophants when someone disagrees with him.

How many feet away from the cars were you cycling?

Clandy

How many feet away from the cars were you cycling?

As I said, I've been over this with the idiot in the bathchair, I'm not going over it again.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
No we haven't :becool:

Listen grandad you need to get with the times. I have been unable to view the video however still felt compelled to vote NO to add some balance to the debate.

I do think however it is poor show for the OP to put up the vid up on here and yacf for critique and I do not blame Clandy for making it private.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion.
So you watched the video? So you know that to be out of the door zone you need to be a little over 5 feet away. Where you more than 5 ft away from the parked car?

I would hardly call what mike did 'a personal attack' he is asking others what there opinion is of the event, most think you where in the door zone.

Clandy

So you watched the video? So you know that to be out of the door zone you need to be a little over 5 feet away. Where you more than 5 ft away from the parked car?

I would hardly call what mike did 'a personal attack' he is asking others what there opinion is of the event, most think you where in the door zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom