Clandy
Guru
You really think you where not in the door zone?
I seriously suggest you watch the other video that mikey put in the first post.
I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion.
You really think you where not in the door zone?
I seriously suggest you watch the other video that mikey put in the first post.
Riight, but two whole threads posted on separate websites in order to perpetuate a personal attack against me is ok?
I must have missed the personal attack - there was a simple poll question: was this rider in the door zone? To which the answer is yes, as evidenced by the vote result. The only personal attack I've seen has come from you. But why get so bent out of shape about it?

Riight, but two whole threads posted on separate websites in order to perpetuate a personal attack against me is ok?
I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair.
(sorry BM)I must have missed the personal attack - there was a simple poll question: was this rider in the door zone? To which the answer is yes, as evidenced by the vote result. The only personal attack I've seen has come from you. But why get so bent out of shape about it?
The idiot in the deckchair refused to accept I was not in the door zone. In response he posted a thread on YACf, and another here. If anyone is getting bent out of shape, it isn't me. On the other hand I am the one being attacked by a multitude of people who were not there when I made that video. So yes, I see 'bentmikey's' behaviour as petulant and immature. He's like the pathetic playground bully who has to run around for backup from his little gang of sycophants when someone disagrees with him.
How many feet away from the cars were you cycling?
How many feet away from the cars were you cycling?
No we haven't![]()
Listen grandad you need to get with the times.

So you watched the video? So you know that to be out of the door zone you need to be a little over 5 feet away. Where you more than 5 ft away from the parked car?I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion.
So you watched the video? So you know that to be out of the door zone you need to be a little over 5 feet away. Where you more than 5 ft away from the parked car?
I would hardly call what mike did 'a personal attack' he is asking others what there opinion is of the event, most think you where in the door zone.
But you where in the door zone.I've been through this with the idiot in the deckchair. I was not in the door zone. End of discussion.