Isle of Wight Randonnée - Sunday 1st May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll be there

Silver Catrike with fairing, starting from Fishbourne / Kite Hill and the Peleton Ferry

Oh no I won't!

My wife has arranged for us to attend a reunion for Naval Branch personnel on that day.

I tried - I'll do it quickly and be back for the evening do. However after 28 years of marriage you get to know when you are pushing your luck!

I'll be back next year.

Wildduck

Sorry to hear you won't be in attendance.

I'll make double the amount of noise and drink twice as much beer to compensate! ;)

Daren, Quackers and the Quackers Support Team.

adds21

Rider of bikes
I'm going to be there! First time for me, and only second 100k ride.

We're making a weekend of it and have a cottage booked from Friday to Monday.

Can't wait.

2PedalsTez

Über Member
I'm going to be there! First time for me, and only second 100k ride.

Can't wait.

If the weather is like it is now, it will be a fantastic day.

the snail

Guru

Can't wait.

ditto... Got my train tickets, £12 return, so hopefully it will be a cheap weekend, and I can get a ride in on the Saturday too :smile:
I'll be staying/starting in Cowes - look out for me at the back on my black Ridgeback tourer, in my best Lidl kit.

PaulM

Guru
I don't have the tickets yet but yes, plan on doing it again (5th time I think). Usually catch the ferry from Portsmouth around 8am.

I failed to complete last year after coming off in the rain at the Blackgang roundabout. It would be good to make it round on the Bacchetta Giro after last year's failure, but I think the climbs are stiffer in this year's anti-clockwise direction. So might be better off with the new ICE trike which has yet to do the circumnavigation.

I'm starting from Alverstone. Probably doing the short route, as recovery from knee op has slowed my efforts to get my mileage back up. I'll be on a black Surly Cross Check (black Brooks saddle + black Carradice saddlebag) wearing whatever kit seems like a good idea at the time I pack on Friday morning...

patheticshark

I was meant to be doing this but am too ill. On the offchance anyone wants a pitch (for a tent) at Roebecks Farm for Sat/Sun nights, let me know. It's paid for, so free to you.

Top Bottom