It’s health and safety gone mad.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Southwark is a borough of London created in 1965.
Google is your friend
Not in any London map I’ve ever seen. You have Ealing towards the west, Wanstead towards the east, Cockfosters towards the north and of course the wiggly blue line at the bottom.

Not in any London map I’ve ever seen. You have Ealing towards the west, Wanstead towards the east, Cockfosters towards the north and of course the wiggly blue line at the bottom.

I remember meeting someone of about eighteen who was on his first trip outside of London while working for a theatre company. He was a little confused as to why 'anyone needed to leave' as he put it, for any other reason.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I'll tell the good lady it dont exist... She wants me to go on the cable car, up the river and get off on that side... I'm quite worried..
southwark is good fun. get the boat from the O2 then get off the boat at tower bridge and wander along the south bank path all the way to the Tate modern.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I just typed it in google and.....there it was.
I have worked all over greater London and have never heard of it, but its there^_^

Top Bottom