Its home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I was up pretty early and away to Halfords to pick up my new steed, now just waiting for the pedals to arrive tomorrow:sad:but I am fully convinced I got the right bike in the end.

DSCF0570.jpg

DSCF0572-1.jpg

DSCF0573-1.jpg

DSCF0575.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Nice :thumbsup:

Is it me or does the front brake pad need adjusting?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That looks a fine decent bike!:thumbsup: I've had one(the old narrow tubing)for 14 years and it's served me well! If you cycled past me on your new machine i'd look twice because it's certainly eye catching! How much was it by the way?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Looking forward to a riding review.... it looks great.

Have you any idea how bitter you are going to make the "Avoid halfords at any cost" brigade by posting what is simply an awesome looking value bike! Can you make sure you reassure them by telling them it leapt up in the night and set fire to your lounge or something?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They are £999 but if you order online you save £70
I had a Carrera jeans jersey from the 1990s once. For some stupid reason i cut the arms off to make it into a vest type jersey for hot days.:scratch:It was the same styling as your new bike, they'd have looked well together!:thumbsup:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
There was a review of these somewhere & they came out very well. It's certainly a lovely looking bike - wishing you many happy miles together !

Top Bottom