It's Official: Northeners Smell of shoot!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
And southern women...........

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Isn't the other side of this that, given that zillions of the people in the cities mentioned are not going down in an epidemic, that exposure to these bugs is natural and their immune systems in order. Could it not be that the more sterile we live, the more susceptible we are to infection? Obviously when there's an outbreak of a specific disease more care needs to be taken.

Stan

Andy in Sig said:
Isn't the other side of this that, given that zillions of the people in the cities mentioned are not going down in an epidemic, that exposure to these bugs is natural and their immune systems in order. Could it not be that the more sterile we live, the more susceptible we are to infection? Obviously when there's an outbreak of a specific disease more care needs to be taken.

Quite right, the country is full of kids who have been brought up in a sterile environment and are sick as a result. The immune system needs to be attacked to build up resistance. Eat dirt live longer.........

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
My entirely unscientific observations of toilet habits indicate that most men everywhere do not wash their hands after taking a piss. I don't understand this at all...

red_tom

Flying_Monkey said:
My entirely unscientific observations of toilet habits indicate that most men everywhere do not wash their hands after taking a piss. I don't understand this at all...

I remeber a story (but not its origin) of some English guys having a piss in a toilet in Germany. They go to walk out the door without washing their hands and a German guy calls out to them

'In Germany, we are taught to wash out hands'

To which one of the English guys responds

'In England, we're taught not to piss on them'

Funtboy

Flying_Monkey said:

Why should I wash my hands after taking a piss. My little fella is nice and clean.

Top Bottom