Ive bought...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

...a four-wheel drive !

As some of you may have noticed over the past few weeks ive been mentioning how tight i am with cash etc...

So I decided to spend some of it and bought a Porsche Cayenne !

It drives wonderfully - so luxuriant, leather seats climate control the works :smile:

Yes all this talk of cars and the hatred towards them has made me go the other way !

As I'm 35yrs now never owned a nice motor in my life and soo decided to splash out !!!

Sorry all you cyclist enthusiasts but I just had to have it!

Sorry :biggrin:

Milo

Guru
April fool?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
He just made the 12.00pm deadline...so I'll let him off ! - No April 1st jokes after 12.....

And if you do own one - you can sod right off this forum ;);)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I just fell for one in the local paper:

http://www.thisisbristol.com/displa...erPk=83726&pNodeId=144922&page=2&page=1#views

An idea to turn the M32 into one way traffic at peak times, inward-am, outward-pm. Complete with a quote from sustrans saying they had ignored cyclists in their plans. Part of the problem why I believed it is that Bristol City council do come up with some really daft ideas (the other part being I am gulliable:biggrin:). Luckily I read the responses at the end.

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Milsy sussed me 1st go - bugger !

It wasn't that hard to work out Yenners, we know you're a scouser! ;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

domtyler said:
It wasn't that hard to work out Yenners, we know you're a scouser! ;)

Listen Tyler - the south have been raping the North for years so dont give me that vitriolic crap...

Southern Numpty !

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
Listen Tyler - the south have been raping the North for years so dont give me that vitriolic crap...

Southern Numpty !

Aye aye aye, calm down, calm down.

jimmy.jpg

Lee "Where's the crack?" Yenrod

Top Bottom