Jaguar 4x4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have one and I cycle a lot. It's great with young kids carting around all the stuff they need on trips.

I also have BMW convertible.

No point stereotyping any more than those idiots on car forums do when lumping cyclists together.

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
OK, I'm guilty - I apologise for such blatant stereotyping - however my other comments still stand. I think they are appalling vehicles, whoever drives them

I am lucky to afford what I believe are good cars.

I have a bike that takes me 100 miles beautifully. Some people spend more on their bikes than I do.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It's a big blob of nothingness, a cross between a Mazda, a Hyundai and er, summat else, I keep thinking this fat-blob fashion will end but aren't Bentley also bringing one out?

article-0-1BB172C4000005DC-477_634x369.jpg
Yes, here's the Bentley one. I think Rolls Royce are planning on building some too.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/mar/19/bentley-suv-bratislava-slovakia-crewe

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Holy shite that is hideous.
'I rest my case .......'

LimeBurn

Über Member
I do have to agree the Bentley is appalling, the styling is just far too Bentley to work on a 4x4 - especially the way they've slightly flared those rear arches.

KneesUp

Guru
I can't wait for the impending ad campaign! I hope the ads show the intended demographic lifestyle choicers. I hope we get the chance to see their base-skate-surfing prowess after an exhilarating yet stress-free drive to the beach through deserted city streets and alpine passes. Perhaps a responsible yet hilarious slightly bearded slightly hipster bloke-man will be at the helm. Who knows, it's a long shot.
Cube seems to be the bike of choice for the chubbier gentleman around here. I wish they made adverts.

Top Bottom