Jaguar 4x4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Yes i work for Hyundai.
Hyundai + Korea = Rubbish

I think the Hyundai cars I work on are very good. Personal opinions can vary on cars it seems.

MarkF

Guru
Wish Hyundai's did look like this :laugh:

Same car! ^_^

9901_cc0640_032_W7U.jpg

article-0-1BB172C4000005DC-477_634x369.jpg

MarkF

Guru
That wasn't the question. And "never" is a long time in economics. The German economy was a basket-case in the 1920's, when Czechoslovakia was doing rather well.

They are selling an expensive image/lifestyle, but delivering a different product.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
[QUOTE 3473138, member: 45"]They do. The Kia C'eed. Which looks a bit like a Ford Focus.[/QUOTE]

And the build quality?

KneesUp

Guru
They are selling an expensive image/lifestyle, but delivering a different product.
How is the image/lifestyle affected by who makes it? Could you tell by looking at the product?

400bhp

Guru
It's an innocuous metal shape with rubber circles at each of the four ends, yet we are getting pretty hung up on it.

Funny really.

It's dull, as are all moderns built since 2000. Cars and driving is dull dull dull these days.

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
That's a bit like saying, disregarding the fact that we need it to breath, what's the point of oxygen...invisible, useless stuff, clogging up our air.
Sort of theoretical question really - I know the workers of Lode Lane will benefit from this - incidentally I used to cycle to school along there over 50 years ago - they made mainly Land Rovers then. I just don't think we need any more oversized SUVs clogging up our streets.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
[QUOTE 3473164, member: 45"]I hire a car every couple of weeks. Of the group Rs, I ask for a C'eed now. It's the best.[/QUOTE]

Ok then, as i said you dont have to work on them.

screenman

Legendary Member
It's an innocuous metal shape with rubber circles at each of the four ends, yet we are getting pretty hung up on it.

Funny really.

It's dull, as are all moderns built since 2000. Cars and driving is dull dull dull these days.

Cars and driving were dull before that date as well.

Top Bottom