Jeremy kyle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Give over :okay:.
My interpretation of moron is, I assume, the same interpretation you used when you wrote the same word. Example, a stupid person.
NOT someone who suffers from mental illness.

Your assumption of my sentiment is wrong. :okay:
So if someone is "stupid", it's ok for them to be exploited?

That's a remarkably fascist sentiment. I do not believe you actually think that.

gbb

Legendary Member
I suspect if you read my posts you'd relatively easily deduce ( as i stated ) I can't watch it because I accept some people are less fortunate, either through circumstance or upbringing. I also acknowledged some are just plain stupid (using the other word that's apparently a no no. I get no pleasure from seeing either.
If my use of 'that' word irritates you, my apologies but I suspect you'll be upset a lot more if you search that word in this forum. It's so readily used by yourself and many other respected members, you'll struggle to sleep tonight .

Seriously, I attached no reference to mental impairment when using the word that irks you so....you'll have to trust me on that one.

If my use of 'that' word irritates you, my apologies but I suspect you'll be upset a lot more if you search that word in this forum. It's so readily used by yourself and many other respected members, you'll struggle to sleep tonight .
Please provide examples of people suggesting on CC that it is ok to exploit morons. I use it to refer to people that seem to have an intellectual deficit.

Seriously, I attached no reference to mental impairment when using the word that irks you so....you'll have to trust me on that one.
Then what do you mean by it? Stupid is not an answer. Education, or intellectual disability or another factor that makes you feel you can label someone as a moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: gbb
Seriously, dude? You said

Don't go all defensive :smile: it's not a criticism.
Your conclusion is doubtless partially like mine I assume, these are unfortunates of society who in some cases are victims of their circumstances and parents upbringing. Equally there are some that are just morons. Impossible to separate, that's why we (society) all come to differing conclusions.
So you divide people into "unfortunates" and "morons"

How is it a problem for you to be challenged on what you mean by morons, as you feel they can be handled differently from the "unfortunate"?

Honestly, I'm just asking you to think about what you said.

If this is hard, how do you rate yourself, intellectually?

<Time for the heavies to burst in and restrain the characters on stage.> "We'll take a short break here folks, and be back in a short while with more fascinating tales..."
"Tense, nervous headache? Nothing acts faster than Anodine!"
3870336524_8f0c3306e2.jpg

"And welcome back to..."

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
US-morans.jpg

Top Bottom