Job Offers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
After a crazy Christmas season and ownership issues I decided to put some feelers out. Well that didn't take long with-in a weeks time and two interviews in two days I have two job offers. I have until Monday afternoon to get back to both companies as to whether I accept there job offers. So it's off to my happy place to do some thinking as to what I want to do moving forward into 2021.
Job Offers / Cycling Past Sixty - YouTube

Drago

Legendary Member
Ive just Googled "job". What a strange concept.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Come on, give the guy a break.
Grammar police innit! :laugh:

Slick

Guru
After a crazy Christmas season and ownership issues I decided to put some feelers out. Well that didn't take long with-in a weeks time and two interviews in two days I have two job offers. I have until Monday afternoon to get back to both companies as to whether I accept there job offers. So it's off to my happy place to do some thinking as to what I want to do moving forward into 2021.
Good luck, whichever way you jump will be the right decision. :okay:

Slick

Guru
I regularly get offered retirement. I think I could retire between April and September. But would be bored with winter retirement.
Definitely off topic but my brother intends to retire very early and wants me to do the same to allow us to complete all these challenges. Too long a winter for me to really consider it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
He must have been going downhill with a following wind if he's got past 60! Does he mean miles or kilometres?

Top Bottom