Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spodnie

So the ride at 5pm today will be a rerun of Stage 1 and not a group ride for Stage 2 which has a start date of today?

2oldnslow

Oops sorry just sent a request then realised my trainer isn't compatible kindly ignore :smile:

Rob_H

Hi I'd like to join the Mountain Goats and Top 100 groups please. My alias on Bkool is RobH. Can you confirm that Other smart trainers are ok for joining the groups? I'm using a Tacx Vortex Smart.

I'll hit request now. Thanks

2oldnslow

Hi and like Rob-H above I'd love to join but the "compatibility" thing is confusing me (or I'm a bigger dummy than I thought) I have a newly acquired Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ which is a fluid trainer but does not have the facility to have it's resistance altered by the Bkool (or any other ) software although it is of course "compatible" with the Bkool software.

Chose the Elite in preference to a couple of cheaper "smart trainers" because of it's direct drive and overall solid feel but does it mean I can't join a group ?

Ste Corny

Hi I'd like to join the UK Top 100 groups please. I've already hit the sign up button.

User name's Ste Corny, Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom