Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tracey CBM

Hi I have requested to join the chain gang, mountain goat and top 100 climbs.
Username: Tracey CBM

LBHIFI

Veteran
Thanks! I can get into the league page now on 100 Climbs. I can't seem to do the same on Mountain Goats. Has it worked? I may just be being dense since I'm getting used to the Bkool interface.
Sorry, should have mentioned it. There are different admins for the different CC leagues. I only do a little admin stuff on the UK 100 league.
Try the thread I mentioned before. This is where the admins hang out, and where the league members discuss live races etc.

SteveWBN

Looking forward to riding some of the Top 100 uk climbs.
BKool name also: SteveWBN

phonlife

Hi I'm keen to join this Mountain Goat group if possible. I love climbing the alpine passes in my garage during the dark winter nights so this looks perfect - though I'm sure I will be lagging behind. My Bkool ID is Andy. Many thanks

Mr. P

Regular
Would like to be added to LEJOG 2016 The beginning. (I've already done the first couple of stages, but not showing on the leaderboards)
Username : Mr.P
Thanks

LBHIFI

Veteran
Hi I have requested to join the chain gang, mountain goat and top 100 climbs.
Username: Tracey CBM
I can't seem to find a request to join at Bkool. If you are not already a UK 100 member, then just request to join there, and I'll approve it right away.

lisa123

Hi all,
Newbie here and have just requested to join a couple of the groups UK 100 climbs and mountain goats username is lisa123.
Thanks

AlanW

Guru
Trying to send a request in to join all the groups, but it would seem that maybe my server at work is blocking it....boo hoo:hyper: So I may have to try again later when I get home.

Username is AlanW

Edit: just managed to get in and both requests now sent, let the party begin :wahhey:

Last edited:
Top Bottom