Joining a riding group on Bkool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Trying to send a request in to join all the groups, but it would seem that maybe my server at work is blocking it....boo hoo:hyper: So I may have to try again later when I get home.

Username is AlanW

Edit: just managed to get in and both requests now sent, let the party begin :wahhey:

Alan,
I've just accepted you into the Cyclechat Chain Gang group, sorry if there was a delay. :welcome:

If you are up for the Thursday Evening multi-player rides (or Saturday afternoon re-run) you're in luck, as we have a much anticipated Handicap race this week, hoping for 30 to 40 starters. The starts are staggered according to previous times (or best estimates) to get everyone to the end with a few minutes of each other. Should make for a fun ride full of overtakes, drafting and some fantastic sprints for the line. :bravo:

It you are interested in joining in take a look here

Chain Gang Handicap Race

If you haven't done the stage, we would just have to work out a start time from your fitness levels and how close you have been to other riders.

Geoff

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Any of the following applicants for the Chain Gang Group lurking here?

Speak up and we can get you added!

Scott G
Cliff Ecc
Angelo 72
chris fairclough
firemedic13
Grubby
Herni
Gary Sugden
juan hernandez gonzalez

AlanW

Guru
Thanks Geoff, doubtful if I can make this Thursday as its my birthday and if were to disappear into the garage, I'm sure that MrsW might have something to say!!!:eek:

Plus, I am still getting my head around the Bkool site coming from Zwift. But rest assured I'll be there soon. ^_^

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
Thanks Geoff, doubtful if I can make this Thursday as its my birthday and if were to disappear into the garage, I'm sure that MrsW might have something to say!!!:eek:

Plus, I am still getting my head around the Bkool site coming from Zwift. But rest assured I'll be there soon. ^_^
Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Perhaps the re-run on Saturday at 5pm, if you fancy it?

Re. getting your head around Bkool, have you had a read of this... Bkool FAQ?

Cheers,

Geoff

Alfie_Gooner

Has the mountain goat group started up again yet? I have applied to join the group but it's still at Pending.

If not then i will apply to join the Chaingang group,

Cheers, Alfie

PS. My BKool name is Lee Waters

Last edited:

Alfie_Gooner

I have now requested to join the chain gang group.

BKool username: Lee Waters or Alfie_Gooner

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
I've found the Chain Gang link now and requested membership.

Thanks

I have now requested to join the chain gang group.

BKool username: Lee Waters or Alfie_Gooner

OK guys, you're both now accepted to the group! :welcome:

If either (or both) of you fancy joining in the Saturday 5pm re-ride of the infamous Handicap Chase, you are welcome, we just need to estimate a suitable handicap and therefore starting time. There is talk of a Sunday run for those that can't make Saturday and are gluttons for punishment!

Anyone who gets rejected from any of the groups, you need to be active in this forum and post here with your Bkool user name and the fact that you have applied for membership to any of the groups we run through Cyclechat. That way we keep it a vibrant community where we get to know the people riding alongside us. :cheers:

Alfie_Gooner

@RickB

I sent a request for the mountain goats group last week (03/02/16) but it still says it's pending on my groups in BKool?

Do i have to post so may posts on here before i get accepted as i have been accepted already for the Chain gang group?

Kind regards,

Alfie

Top Bottom