*^* Just Done The Palace To Palace

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbspark

HEY GANG, JUST DONE THE PALACE TO PALACE BIKE RIDE, I KNOW ITS ONLY 45 MILES TO SOME PEOPLE THATS A LITTLE RIDE, BUT MY LONGEST YET, AND THANKS TO A LOT OF YOU GUYS GIVING ME TIPS IT MADE IT A LOT EASIER,

THANKS FOR TIPS
GB :tongue:;):biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done - how are you feeling ? - It's not a little ride to anyone - but you have pushed your boundaries, and it's important to finish in a 'good' condition - well as about as good as you can....

OP
OP
G

gbspark

i'm feeling tired of course, but above all a feeling of well being as i had quite a few sponsors, and was glad of their support, and it was for charity,
but got a nice day off 2morro to rest, legs are a bit tired, cant ever imagine how you lot do 60 70 90 even over the 100 miles, you must be super fit,
however i did do it on a mtb, and would like to try out anice racing bike like some of the fellas had, they were overtaking me on the up hills, at speed too, but.... i did it,
london to brithon next:wacko:

gbspark said:
and would like to try out a nice racing bike like some of the fellas had, they were overtaking me on the up hills, at speed too, but.... i did it, london to brithon next:wacko:

Good effort, fella! Well done!

Looks like you'll be digging into your wallet for a new bike before too long, methinks! :tongue:

Top Bottom