Just got it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scots_lass

My new bike! Ordered it in September and it wasn't supposed to come until January but I picked it up TODAY! So excited and the sun even came out. It is so light compared to my heavy mountain bike. It is a Specialized Vita Sport.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
scots_lass said:
My new bike! Ordered it in September and it wasn't supposed to come until January but I picked it up TODAY! So excited and the sun even came out. It is so light compared to my heavy mountain bike. It is a Specialized Vita Sport.

Excellent stuff and such lovely weather for a test ride!

p.s. That's the smallest picture I've ever seen!!

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Hope you enjoy your new ride on our Fife roads, I'm mainly in west and central Fife riding, sometimes go out past Kelty too, may see you when I'm out and about :laugh:, better make sure I have my :thumbsup: on if it's sunny pr your blind me :laugh:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Very nice bike bike SL - blindingly white!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
scots_lass

scots_lass

It's brilliant to ride - such a difference being so much lighter! And the brakes are really good. I am so chuffed with it. I want a really dry day now so I can go on a longer ride and really try it out. I LOVE my new bike! (with its matching white bottle carrier!).

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hey nice one, sorry I only just saw this thread, so pleased for you that you have your lovely new bike already, it is really nice. Hope to see it in the "flesh" sometime soon :laugh:

Top Bottom