Ken Bruce is leaving radio 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I didn't suggest it was easy, I thought I'd implied the opposite. To get through, you needed to demonstrate a wide knowledge of pop music, merely to be stymied at the end if you didn't know 3 hits by The Boo Radleys

Wake up Boo. Er. Er. Boo boogie? Boogie nights? Mum I've found a huge booger?

Brandane

Legendary Member
I felt sorry for today's first contestant her mind seemed to go blank and she only got 3 points!

I was listening today. She set herself up for a fall when KB asked her before the start what she expected to score. "Well I got 36 points recently" said she..
Cue KB loading the difficult set of questions that they keep especially for such people.
Then after every wrong answer she kept blabbering on about how she is usually much better than this. By the end, any sympathy of mine was long gone!

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
They were tough questions. I got a miserable 9. Don't think Ken stitched her up, but he did have a quiet chortle at how rubbish she was.
I did much better on her questions than the other fella's - 30/24/3

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
New quiz scoring is ridiculous - your score is not really a reflection of how many questions you get right, just whether you're lucky about the order of your correct/incorrect answers. I got 29/54 today (8 qs right, then 9).

Top Bottom