Ken Laidlaw 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

MrRidley

How heavy is the Defy? And why can't you use the Bianchi? Or is the weather forecast the real reason you don't fancy it? :tongue: :whistle:

Between you and i, the Bianchi is a pile of s**t, it's ill fitting with aero bars on it, not suitable at all, the Defy is heavy, the one i used on the Twa Wee Coonties, i'm just a bit pissed off regards to the bike issues, nothing to do with the weather as i 've got full mudgaurds on it.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
How heavy is the Defy? And why can't you use the Bianchi? Or is the weather forecast the real reason you don't fancy it? :tongue: :whistle:

As far as I know, jimbhoy's new bike is a Ridley (unless there is something he isn't telling us :whistle: )

T

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Ach, it just a paint crack, get out there and get on with it man... :evil:

HJ, i wish it was just a paint crack, but as we speak the bike is winging it's way back to Belgium for a full inspection, even the guys in he shop agreed it's terminal and i was lucky i spotted it in time, to think that less than 24hrs earlier i was coming down the Crow Rd at 40mph on it :eek:

HJ, i wish it was just a paint crack, but as we speak the bike is winging it's way back to Belgium for a full inspection, even the guys in he shop agreed it's terminal and i was lucky i spotted it in time, to think that less than 24hrs earlier i was coming down the Crow Rd at 40mph on it :eek:

No harm in getting it checked out but you'll be ok whatever bike you use :smile:

scook94

Veteran
and the Met Office has now reconsidered and removed the rain clouds for Sunday, especially for you :thumbsup:

T

Yeah, BBC and AccuWeather are also saying it should be fine during the day with light showers in the evening. looks like fitting the guards has done the trick! :becool:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Weather looks to be reasonable.

Legs, however, are another matter :rolleyes:.

Look forward to seeing the CC contingent tomorrow :becool:.

Ride Safe, Chaps and Chapesses (if there are any ?)

scook94

Veteran
Weather looks to be reasonable.

Legs, however, are another matter :rolleyes:.

Look forward to seeing the CC contingent tomorrow :becool:.

Ride Safe, Chaps and Chapesses (if there are any ?)

Hoping to get there for 8ish (depending on Eldudino's driving!), hopefully we'll have plenty of time to meet up before the off!

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Hoping to get there for 8ish (depending on Eldudino's driving!),

We'll be there for 7.15
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom