Keto Diet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

that's made my day thank you very much

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

No it doesn’t. There is no salt mining on the slopes of Everest.
Still doesn’t come from the slopes of Everest.
it's a wind up. of course it doesn't Constantinople is now Istanbul
silk road disappeared hundreds of years ago
paddle steamer? really?
Tilbury Docks. not there any more
could the rickshaw to my local supermarket be true. I leave that for you to work out

classic33

Leg End Member
1581422720742.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How long did the 'tomato pill' supplements last Bill ? Apparently they were 'the dogs' - your words. Expensive is another. Judging from breakfast, you've switched to real tomatoes now. No matter what anyone says, you've got your opinion, others there, so I don't see this thread going anywhere really.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

How long did the 'tomato pill' supplements last Bill ? Apparently they were 'the dogs' - your words. Expensive is another. Judging from breakfast, you've switched to real tomatoes now. No matter what anyone says, you've got your opinion, others there, so I don't see this thread going anywhere really.
saw the light. blimey that's over 10 years ago. is that from memory or been doing some delving?

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
An alternative explanation is that you're not really in ketosis and the tool you're using isn't very effective. Which, to be honest, is more likely - especially as you're eating a healthy balanced diet which includes carbohydrate.

Absolutely possible. I do not plan on changing anything about my diet. As i say, i eat carbs, lean protein (usually the breast of a bird or a fish) plenty of veg, oats for breakfast with honey and a dried fruit (usually fat juicy sultanas) and little to no bread, No cakes, Pies be damned and minimal pasta's...

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

any influence over the mods by any chance. it can only be the knights that are complaining to the mods. are they ever banned for trolling? I doubt it

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

my son tells me that Tilbury Docks is there. that was my deliberate mistake to give it an essence of truth. I can only imagine how this must have been seized on by the knights. heh heh I don't want to know

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

A rickshaw has Just arrived with my Himalayan salt. poor bugger is knackered. it's cheaper going direct. miss out the middleman. cost me a tip though. £2

Top Bottom