Kids Go-Ride Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Dwaff Family

Just to say that my now 6yr old son is loving these, absolutely fantastic fun and so cheap! Races every Wednesday alternating between mtb, road race and tt's. We only joined about 4/5 seeks ago but have made lot's of friends, all the children are really nice and have made my DS extremely welcome.

Went along to a Go-Ride race today in Bedford, was not an U6 category so he had to jin in the U8's. A cyclo cross event and he came 2nd overall and winning a silver medal! A fab day out, all kids throughly enjoying themselve's and all very, very cheap. Even had a go on one of those recumbent things, oh he soo loved that!

So, if your kiddies love it then the Go-Ride races really are a great way for them to have even more fun with other kids as well, so chuffed they exist :biggrin:

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 43
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 43

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Looks as though he was enjoying himself there.

OP
OP
The Dwaff Family

The Dwaff Family

Last night saw the last of this season's club summer races. Also meant it was presentation and hot dog evening :biggrin: My Colby(Custard) was over the moon to take home a silver in road, silver in mtb and a gold for the tt's :biggrin: :biggrin:

Remarkably good considering 3/4 of them are on 20" and he's only just on a 16". He absolutely loves his cycling and afer climbing(for him anyway) up some hills from Three Locks to Stewkley, he then astounded us all the other day when he did the horrible climb from Three Locks and into Gt. Brickhill ;) He's going to keep up with club training and sure it won't be long till he's beating his dad!!

TK2-1.jpg

Top Bottom