Kitchen gadgets you’ve just discovered.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I use the vice in the garage, luckily it’s just off the kitchen
A kitchen vice, the new must have for the modern kitchen.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Screenshot_20230824-192400~2.png

Actually, it's a potato masher 😂

simongt

Guru
ndispensable 'kitchen' item when camping. Originally designed for US military.
I still have my army issue knife; a design which goes back to the 19th. century. It has among other basics, a very good strong can opener. Said knife is always included on my camping trips. :okay:

Anyone remember the old Scout belts that doubled as bottle openers

In my Scout days bottle with proper caps were almost solely on beer bottles which seemed a big dodgy for an association for under 15s!!!!
(it sis come in useful at times - which I will claim was when I was in Venture Scouts and so older!

stephec

Legendary Member
I've done that after giving the lid a light tap with one hand, whilst holding it with the other.

The bottom of the jar flew off!

That sounds like one of those martial arts demos where there's twenty roof tiles strapped together in a line, a bloke walks up and punches one end, and the tile at the other end breaks.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Anyone remember the old Scout belts that doubled as bottle openers

In my Scout days bottle with proper caps were almost solely on beer bottles which seemed a big dodgy for an association for under 15s!!!!
(it sis come in useful at times - which I will claim was when I was in Venture Scouts and so older!

The same type buckles were also part of the uniform for postmen. I still have one but the leather has been renewed.

Top Bottom