Knocked off by a hit and run driver. BMW, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StickyPTFE

Hey now, as a cyclists I hate it when I hear "All cyclists run red lights". Maybe calm it with the prejudice.

Drago

Legendary Member
They couldn't stop to exchange details. They were on their way to invade Poland.

Bring on the pejudice. We're on the butt end of it most of the time, so they can't complain when we weaponise a bit for ourselves.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
A little help for the hard of reasoning....

It isn't the car or the manufacturers fault. If it wasn't BMW or Audi or Corsa or WVM or taxis or * then it would be something else. Unfortunately it is the drivers that are faulty and certain types of people are either drawn to a type of vehicle through some perceived status/image benefit or use a type of vehicle for work reasons.

Statements like the opener to this thread really don't help and demonstrate a low level of reasoning on the part of the OP.

By the way, I have two cars. An Audi and a 4x4. Make of that what you will.....

(* Insert stereotypical bad driver of choice here)

Drago

Legendary Member
A little help for the hard of reasoning....

It isn't the car or the manufacturers fault. If it wasn't BMW or Audi or Corsa or WVM or taxis or * then it would be something else. Unfortunately it is the drivers that are faulty and certain types of people are either drawn to a type of vehicle through some perceived status/image benefit or use a type of vehicle for work reasons.

Statements like the opener to this thread really don't help and demonstrate a low level of reasoning on the part of the OP.

By the way, I have two cars. An Audi and a 4x4. Make of that what you will.....

(* Insert stereotypical bad driver of choice here)
As an Audi driver youd be more likely to have a motoring conviction than the pilot of any other brand.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Gosh, Godwin's law invoked in the opening post, stormtroopers, the Third Reich, and a constant complaint that he lives in a police state. I don't want to suggest there's paranoia at play here but....
And of course we're none the wiser as to the minor detail of what actually happened.

Did the driver look at you like this as he passed by?

giphy (41).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom