Knuckles,Chav and Bnp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxbob

Knuckles"don't worry mate we got a bag of plaster in the van to sort out the damage" Chav"hang on a mo pete i,m texting me mate" and Bnp"you know we don't even get offered a cuppa in paki houses" were putting a new CH system in my house last week. Not content with supplying these herberts with a new van every 2 yrs the council has kitted them out with carbon fibre toolboxes and step ladders. No wonder my council tax is so high!;)

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
;)

Before contracting for any future work, may I suggest a flying (or, indeed, not so flying) visit here: http://www.checkatrade.com/Default.aspx

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
oxbob said:
Knuckles"don't worry mate we got a bag of plaster in the van to sort out the damage" Chav"hang on a mo pete i,m texting me mate" and Bnp"you know we don't even get offered a cuppa in paki houses" were putting a new CH system in my house last week. Not content with supplying these herberts with a new van every 2 yrs the council has kitted them out with carbon fibre toolboxes and step ladders. No wonder my council tax is so high!;)

Any chance of an explanation in English?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Landslide said:

I could probably have one of those made up;)
I'm having a little something made up for next year in carbon fibre. Should look very nice:thumbsup:
Just need to kick my brother into gear.

I've thought about having a carbon fibre mouse mat made up aswell, that might be abit too poncy i think.:sad:

Top Bottom