Labrador Retrievers?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Found two nice sleeping spots today, shedding her puppy coat and getting darker by the day!.

20180702_180653.jpg
20180702_205134.jpg
20180702_205621.jpg

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Camera phone's too smart for its own good but this is her uncorrected..

20180702_213848.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
She'll love caravannimg. Lemmy loves being in the car with his humans, and loves camping.

Unfortunately, Mrs D doesn't know how to travel light, so despite having a largish car (66 Kia Sportage) a week away means the boot is full to the rafters of make up, hair products, and pictures of Hugh Jackman. This means Lemmy gets relegated to the back seat next to mini D, which he loves. I bought him a travel harness that clips to the seatbelt so he won't be thrown about if we crash.

In heavy traffic or traffic jams I wind down one of the rear windows, and the snout goes out - you can hear other motorists cooing "oh, look at the doggy!"

If she's with her humans, she'll be as happy as a frog in a puddle.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
We have a harness coming and she's already got the rear middle seat earmarked between my son and daughter ;-).

Looking forward to it!.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Catalogue pose!.

Screenshot_20180716-112237_Samsung Internet.jpg

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
If you’re feeding raw food and have a spare freezer, try DAF pet food company. I have a few working terriers and they thrive with raw meat, with dry mixer to bulk out.
You’ll be aware many gundogs are greedy; keep her lean and lithe and she’ll stay away from the vet (hopefully!)

Top Bottom