Labrador Retrievers?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
[QUOTE 5315536, member: 10119"]SmallestCub reckons your hound has 'happy eyes' btw, @keithmac :biggrin:[/QUOTE]
If you’re feeding raw food and have a spare freezer, try DAF pet food company. I have a few working terriers and they thrive with raw meat, with dry mixer to bulk out.
You’ll be aware many gundogs are greedy; keep her lean and lithe and she’ll stay away from the vet (hopefully!)

She's just been to vets for a routine checkup and she's 11.4kg now, she was the smallest of the litter by far but making up for it now!.

We feed raw, it's either a bigger fridge/ freezer in the kitchen or a freezer in the shed and 25 meters of armoured cable so weighing my options up!. Just enough room for now though but can't buy in bulk yet.

She is a greedy guts but very well behaved at meal times, we normally feed her same time as we have our breakfast and tea, although hers doesn't last long!.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, quite a few people have commented on her colour, shes going a nice shade of red!. I think she knows she's a good looker :smile:.

Stolen my seat again tonight though..

20180716_220138.jpg

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Sat ouside this morning watching the world and birds go by!.

20180721_074523.jpg

Attachments

• 20180721_074523.jpg
    20180721_074523.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Shes lovely.^_^
The only thing that puts me off dogs, is all that business with picking up dog dirt. I dont think I could do it.

She's raw fed, they are all firm to hard and not that smelly (most of the time!).

Plus your hand's inside a poo bag so you don't actually touch it!.

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Yep, she'd clearly allowed on the furniture, dogs belong on the floor, furniture is the thin end of the wedge.

She sleeps in the kitchen and isn't allowed upstairs but other than that everything else is fair game!.

Can't beat a nice relaxing snuggle on the sofa after a hard days work!.

Top Bottom