Labrador Retrievers?.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Guess it's perhaps who you ask. Book I bought from the vets reckons just visible. I weigh Lemmy's food and adjust the portion down slightly if he's had a treat or stolen human food, and I can just see a hint of them sometimes as he moves so I think I'm pretty close. He's not the biggest dog in the World, 71lbs.
109618.image0.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Just a few random images!.

She's 9 months old now and doing great!.

Weighed in at 25kg recently and she's more than likely at full size now.

Spent last 3 months on loose lead walking training but finally getting there.

Met her body double a few weeks back on a walk, had a mad half hour together..

Been out on the fields every morning this holiday, good excuse to get out in some fresh air!.

20181213_194803.jpg
20181210_113445.jpg
20181225_065607.jpg
20181223_151826.jpg

Lullabelle

Banana
Just a few random images!.

She's 9 months old now and doing great!.

Weighed in at 25kg recently and she's more than likely at full size now.

Spent last 3 months on loose lead walking training but finally getting there.

Met her body double a few weeks back on a walk, had a mad half hour together..

Been out on the fields every morning this holiday, good excuse to get out in some fresh air!.

View attachment 444318 View attachment 444319 View attachment 444320 View attachment 444321

:wub:

Aren't Labs simply the most amazing creatures? Loving, friendly, entertaining, loyal, protective, funny, and generally all round brilliant. I'll never be without a Lab in my life.
Living as we do in a 1-bedroom flat, a dog is out of the question. But friends from our previous village of Brentor let us dog and house sit so we get away from the hutch and have a dog as well, however temporarily.
Sanity-saving stuff, I tells ya...

Drago

Legendary Member
Labradors have 2 goals in life - lady doggies, and human food!

OP
OP
keithmac

keithmac

Guru
Not decided on either yet, even if we don't breed we might keep her intact.

So much conflicting information when you read into it all.

Just waiting for any stray food while I cook tea..

20190129_183644.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
Bassy, does your landshark do the bed thing in the morning? Lemmy somehow senses when it's time for his pet humans to get up, and 10 minutes beforehand he sneaks into bed under the duvet by my feet. Then, accompanied by me humming the jaws theme tune, he wriggleds through the bed until his head appears on my pillow and he savages me with that big wet tongue of his,

Top Bottom