Largest GPS drawing world record attempt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
A pair of cyclists have attempted the world record for largest GPS drawing. 2400km, raising £55k for charity. Just awaiting verification...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-58651483
That's amazing, I was all set to say I preferred the chickens or knobs people drew, but that is truly impressive.

Drago

Legendary Member
Im presuming they didn't do it in one go, in which case its a series of drawings stitched together, not a single drawing. I expect Roy Castle will be kidney punching them for their temerity.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Im presuming they didn't do it in one go, in which case its a series of drawings stitched together, not a single drawing. I expect Roy Castle will be kidney punching them for their temerity.
Do you never lift the pencil when you draw? It's not an Etch-a-Sketch. The previous record took three days anyway.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Hhhmmm, I never go to sleep in the middlem f a drawing.
Michelangelo famously painted the ceiling of the Sistine chapel in an afternoon.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Michelangelo famously painted the ceiling of the Sistine chapel in an afternoon.

That can't be true..

But Id think top marks to the people for their efforts, and fundraising, and message.

Who cares really if it gets into a 'record book'.

But it has started me wondering.🤔

Could I get sponsored to write cool messages right across the world by bike,??

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
That can't be true..

But Id think top marks to the people for their efforts, and fundraising, and message.

Who cares really if it gets into a 'record book'.

But it has started me wondering.🤔

Could I get sponsored to write cool messages right across the world by bike,??
You could become the world's first Strava influencer. Being paid to create messages via GPS "10% off Pedigree Chum at Morrisons", that sort of thing
All you need is about 100,000 Strava followers

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
You could become the world's first Strava influencer. Being paid to create messages via GPS "10% off Pedigree Chum at Morrisons", that sort of thing
All you need is about 100,000 Strava followers

Hmmmn I'm not sure if this is going to pay so well.

I was thinking more along the lines of

"Respect for peasant farmers and their produce now"

"Every woman deserves a decent bike, and the time and liberty to enjoy it"

Maybe I could work it up into a series of short stories even..??

And anyhow, it's you guys that have to pay me, not blinking Morrisons..:rolleyes:

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
I've been concentrating too much on biochemistry. I've started wondering if it should be the 'Sisteine chapel'

Top Bottom