Late for work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crumpetman

So road rage is ok if you are a cyclist - because you could be hurt more?!

No road rage is not ok. I do not think that it was road rage on Magnatom's part though. He followed the motorist and questioned why he overtook so close when there was plenty of room. To my eyes his behaviour was not threatening and he remained a safe distance from the motorist and also did not get off his bike.

Had the motorist not turned off and Maganatom caught up with him 30 minutes later then I am sure his tone would have been different as he would have been a little calmer but he would no doubt have made the same point to the motorist regarding the close overtake and allowing more space next time.

Edit, sorry just realised I should have used a quote in my first response to you. I should have put :

If it was a cyclist chased by a car driver we would be up in arms

True....

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Describing Magnatom's video as road rage is stretching your credibility, Lizban. I don't see any rage at all.

Lizban

Ok if my Mrs came home and said a cyclist chased me into a petrol station and had a go at me - I would not be happy.
(oh and to be hones BMI gave up years ago having trying to have credabilty)

crumpetman

Why do you think he "chased" him to the petrol station? He just followed, even free wheeled there! Magnatom did not "have a go" at the motorist. He didn't shout, swear, threaten or be abusive in any way. He simply asked a question and made a point.

The motorist did not look like he was involved in a road rage incident either.

Lizban

Why do you think he "chased" him to the petrol station? He just followed, even free wheeled there! Magnatom did not "have a go" at the motorist. He didn't shout, swear, threaten or be abusive in any way. He simply asked a question and made a point.

The motorist did not look like he was involved in a road rage incident either.

So he went to the petrol station to fill up!

Top Bottom