Laura Trott interview about London cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
How large is this large percentage you allege to RLJ? IME it is a minority!

Just a lazy stereotype.

It's like when people say lorry drivers kill prostitutes, when in reality only about 20% of them do.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The driver who took Emma Trott out also took out another 4 cyclists (Hannah Mayho, Lucy Martin, Katie Colclough and Sarah Reynolds), who all needed hospital treatment. In her sister's name, don't deflect blame from the driver and put the responsibility onto every cyclists' bonce! (Obviously, I don't know whether it was all the driver's fault but there's something difficult to grasp about the idea of a competent driver not seeing and avoiding 5 cyclists.)

Hip Priest

Veteran
I only did 3 days, the place was full of them. :boxing:

I sometimes have a phase of seeing a few in a short space of time.

One lad did it the other week and got an absolute bollocking off a bloke who was crossing the road. It was ace.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
@LauraTrott - Before offering your opinion, please research what cycle helmet compulsion did to rider numbers in Australia. Then research helmet use in the Netherlands.

Now get back on your bike and do what you're paid to do. Leave real-world cycling to people who ride without the benefit of closed roads, marshalls and doctor's cars following us.

Regards, CP

[Kiss]

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
tdf-10-01-cavendish.jpg

Oh dear......

art-svWIGGINS-420x0.jpg

Oh dear......

2012-08-04T202859Z_1_CBRE8731KWF00_RTROPTP_2_OLY-CYCL-CTWTPU-RND1-DAY8.JPG

....oh dear......

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
[QUOTE 2625716, member: 1314"]God help us. He is that Nice but Dim bloke.[/quote]
With a short term memory loss issue, although he did survive a massive blow to the head whilst
on his bike.

Top Bottom