Lawn Mowing B*stards!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Hope the neighbours had the washing on the line!

Natch!

BJH

Über Member
He worst offender in mowing is surely the tw4t in the area who does the first cut after winter.

This then forces everyone else to accept that cutting season is indeed upon us and we are then morally forced to do he same.

There should be a no mow till after May rule enforced.

D

Deleted member 1258

Thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon in the garden, spent it weeding and planting out seedlings, I did the lawns last week.

Today I killed the strimmer :sad:

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I waited until 10 am to mow my lawn this morning, in case people might be enjoying a lie-in. But last bank-holiday Monday my neighbours waited until six o'clock on a lovely sunny day to light a humongous smoky bonfire of junk and green garden rubbish that lasted for a couple of hours. The trouble is, matching anti-social behaviour with more anti-social behaviour doesn't really get us anywhere does it? Well, it wouldn't with my neighbours anyway, I'm pretty sure of that.

But revenge is sweet...

ayceejay

Guru
You can't open a window without a bug screen here so the summer time window opening ritual does not apply. In the last place I lived in the UK there was a symmetry between me swinging the windows open some time in May to fill my lungs with fresh air and her next door burning a friggin' mattress her latest lover had 'mysteriously' died on over the winter. She had a dog that yapped all summer one year, you won't believe smoke that mutt made just after Easter one early spring year as I opened my windows but it didn't last as long as the yapping so call that a result hey?
The guy on the other side had this thing with grass, he would over seed his lawn at mattress burning time and as soon as those suckers grew longer than the hair on his chin he would be out there with the mower in a sadistic frenzy "Give those poor seeds a chance" I would whimper from behind my twitching curtain.
Now I live in rural Quebec where the farmers have machinery that take up the whole road and any cyclist within it when they move from one place to another, forget your 5am wake up, these guys work all night but it's OK because they spray everything so I feel safe,

Top Bottom