Leaning shed problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Or paint -

shed2.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE 5338159, member: 43827"]Now that gives me hope that all is not lost.[/QUOTE]

It's a feature.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've realised our arbour is out of alignment - I can easily pop a jack under it to straighten up, but I'd aligned it to the fence post. What's happened over the years, is this one post has leant, and the fence moved with it. Since putting in new panels, the post is out by an inch over 5ft, and it's now 'noticeable to me' that the arbour isn't quite straight. Grrrr, can't jack further as the roof is flush with the washing line post that's mounted to the wonky fence post.

Slick

Guru
I've realised our arbour is out of alignment - I can easily pop a jack under it to straighten up, but I'd aligned it to the fence post. What's happened over the years, is this one post has leant, and the fence moved with it. Since putting in new panels, the post is out by an inch over 5ft, and it's now 'noticeable to me' that the arbour isn't quite straight. Grrrr, can't jack further as the roof is flush with the washing line post that's mounted to the wonky fence post.
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to sleep. Dismantle the whole lot and start again before insanity gets a foothold.

Top Bottom