Leg shaving....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Caveman? Are you saying that is a transexual caveman?
At least the hairdressers were open back then.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd have thought the hairier the better, in winter at least.
I have a bald spot on my head and it does feel really cold in winter! I don't know how bald men people cope in Britain without wearing something on their head. (Obviously, most do but I see baldies with uncovered heads even when it is well below freezing point. Mind you, I also see people riding bikes in shorts and short-sleeved jerseys in such conditions... Some people must be genetically mutated to not feel the cold, or be too slow-witted to realise why they are not feeling comfortable! :laugh:)

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I have a bald spot on my head and it does feel really cold in winter! I don't know how bald men people cope in Britain without wearing something on their head. (Obviously, most do but I see baldies with uncovered heads even when it is well below freezing point. Mind you, I also see people riding bikes in shorts and short-sleeved jerseys in such conditions... Some people must be genetically mutated to not feel the cold, or be too slow-witted to realise why they are not feeling comfortable! :laugh:)

Its when its left uncovered in the heat - does that not boil your brainium ??

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Its when its left uncovered in the heat - does that not boil your brainium ??
I hadn't realised that I had the bald spot until I went on a MTB holiday in Snowdonia with a pal. We stopped for a break on a very sunny ride and she said "Ooh, Col, the sun has burned stripes on your bald spot through the slots on your helmet!"

I replied:
  1. What bald spot? :whistle:
  2. Oh, that one... :laugh:
  3. Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :eek:

I always cover my head with a bandana when out riding now. It keeps me warm in chilly conditions. If it is hot it stops my scalp burning or sweat running into my eyes. If it is baking hot, I tip water on the bandana to keep cool. Works for me!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I did shave my legs once. It was for a naked bike ride. I was thrown off for being a perv and wearing shorts. 😉

Brandane

Legendary Member
I did shave my legs once. It was for a naked bike ride. I was thrown off for being a perv and wearing shorts. 😉 View attachment 536223
Now there is one very good reason to NOT shave legs :ohmy:. I've been reading on this thread about men shaving to the shorts line, so there's what happens when you take the shorts off. I think I might be single again if SWMBO saw that xx(.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
no hairy legs here and never have, so no need to shave them at all.........

but back in the 1800's were skipdiver still resides i believe they used tigers teeth to shave their legs, maybe john could tell us if this is true??

Top Bottom