Leg shaving....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Julia9054

Guru
Interesting - thank you!
Interesting to note that the author attributes hair removal in cave people to practical reasons - preventing lice - whereas I every other era it is out down to fashion
Did cavepeeps have no sense of style?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Interesting - thank you!
Interesting to note that the author attributes hair removal in cave people to practical reasons - preventing lice - whereas I every other era it is out down to fashion
Did cavepeeps have no sense of style?

I'd have thought the hairier the better, in winter at least.

Caves can be chilly.

vickster

Legendary Member
Which century did you wake up in this morning?
The same one he was born in, the 1800s :wacko:

beepbeep

ive waxed / shaved for years...and would not return to the itchy / woolly covered legs again...Much better in summer and on holiday...suntan lotion goes on the skin not on the hairs and much better when treating injuries ..

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Hi. Both here, depending on how I feel.

Binary is nonsense, IMO. But you do you.

"you do you"

Someone earlier was suggesting that this might be our interlocutors only option.

But i don't think we should be so hasty in judgement.

For all we know, It may just be Johns frustration at the dwindling supply of his preferred type of fluffy guy, thats getting his dander up in the first place.

"Tread carefully, for you tread on my dreams" kinda thing :rolleyes:

screenman

Legendary Member
Wouldnt bother me, I've been thru angioplasty under local, so a few hairs being ripped off is a fckin cakewalk

Might not bother you, but hell it bothered me when I had a leg dressed 46 years ago after falling off a roof, not something i want to repeat. The falling was the easy bit.

Top Bottom