Leg shaving....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you trying to tell be any other variation is natural then? Like masculine women or feminine men? :laugh:
Yes, among a huge range in between. Blimey, this is like having a conversation in the 19th Century, albeit online.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Are you trying to tell be any other variation is natural then? Like masculine women or feminine men? :laugh:

Um.

Yes..

Of course it depends on your definitions of masculine versus feminine but, basically yes, most of us are on a line of masculine feminine, varies person to person..

I think you'll find (borrowed from the boring bloke thread)

That your supposed masculine / feminine traits, and their allotment, are a fairly recent social construct.

And mainly constructed by men, as well, as it happens .

Some of us choose to be who we are, hairy legs or no, and that's a much more comfortable way of bring for the majority of us. :okay:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Not necessarily, it depends how hairy they are. It's perfectly possible for a woman to have a certain amount of hair on her legs and still look attractive and feminine, especially if the hair is fair in colour and doesn't contrast that much against the skin.

OK, I'll let all my female friends know about

"Skipdiver John's prescription for Attractiveness"

I suspect they'll all be very keen to hear about it :rolleyes:

I wonder, could you supply a colour chart too, just so as they can all 'get with the programme' :blush:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm now wondering if cave people removed body hair
this caveman did...
ewYrCXv.jpg

This is supposed to be a cycling forum, FFS, and so far we've got 7 pages of chat about grown men shaving their legs! Leave the leg shaving to the ladies, for men to do it is downright weird!

Actually, some cycling Historians, like Dave Moulton, believe that male cyclists shaved their legs predating women doing so on stage as actresses in the 1920's. It only really took off from fad to norm with women in the 1940's from what I have read. It was also practiced in Rome centuries ago by men. Women, therefore, likely followed men in doing so... ^_^

Men today who are comfortable with their own self and couldn't care less what insecure folk think and who find it practical for their sport or indeed, even just aesthetically, to shave do so and will continue to do so regardless. :smile:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Actually, some cycling Historians, like Dave Moulton, believe that male cyclists shaved their legs predating women doing so on stage as actresses in the 1920's. It only really took off from fad to norm with women in the 1940's from what I have read. It was also practiced in Rome centuries ago by men. Women, therefore, likely followed men in doing so... ^_^

Men today who are comfortable with their own self and couldn't care less what insecure folk think and who find it practical for their sport or indeed, even just aesthetically, to shave do so and will continue to do so regardless. :smile:

And equally women who feel secure in themselves will choose to depilate or not depending on their preference.

What a time to be alive :rolleyes:

Top Bottom