Leg shaving....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I do from the neck down :blush:

screenman

Legendary Member
I'm hairy, all the group I cycle with are hairy, there's not a leg shaver between us.
it's news to us that we might not be considered serious cyclists, nobody's levelled that accusation at us yet!

I think it was a very tongue in cheek remark, shaving legs can be a good idea.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I think it was a very tongue in cheek remark, shaving legs can be a good idea.

Shaving legs can be a good idea I agree, I don't have an issue with it and I'm sorry if my comment came across as "anti shaving", that wasn't my intent.
I was addressing the OPs belief that some may see him as an inexperienced cyclist, or not a "proper" cyclist if he has hairy legs. Of course lots of serious cyclists don't shave. I don't think I've ever looked at someone's legs to note whether they shave or not and then form an opinion on their experience from that, it strikes me as something of a crackers notion!

OP
OP
canyon80

canyon80

Regular
The OP isn’t even down to me considering myself an inexperienced cyclist at all really, just more of a curiosity thing! I’m tempted to try it once and see if I like it or not, that’s all there is too it really!

bladesman73

Über Member
Reminds me of when I played football and a team I played for turning up and hammering other teams, despite us having a kit donated to us whilst other teams in our league had it all, full training suits with their initials and sponsors on for warm ups, proper nice kit etc. We would usually spank them. Same with the notion about 'proper cyclists' and image. Fck the others, gently give them a nod as you overtake them with your hairy legs and lidl kit. Even better give them a ring of your bell, ask them if they want to draft you. :laugh:

screenman

Legendary Member
Reminds me of when I played football and a team I played for turning up and hammering other teams, despite us having a kit donated to us whilst other teams in our league had it all, full training suits with their initials and sponsors on for warm ups, proper nice kit etc. We would usually spank them. Same with the notion about 'proper cyclists' and image. Fck the others, gently give them a nod as you overtake them with your hairy legs and lidl kit. Even better give them a ring of your bell, ask them if they want to draft you. :laugh:

Or scream like a child when the nurse rips the dressing off of your hairy legs.

Top Bottom