Legalised Parking on the pavement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Had a look back, apparantly Rotherhams just got an award for being one of the best councils for enforcing blue badge infringements. Unfortunately at the same time it's being overshadowed by a councillor being caught by an enforcement officer, using his wifes blue badge whilst she wasn't present, and the allegations of cronyism and cover up by the local labour party.

400bhp

Guru
You're probably more familiar with more schemes than me. But having watched one particular scheme rack up an increase in accounting deficit [and yes, I know accounting deficit isn't real deficit - but then I'd argue that "real" deficit isn't actually real, since I don't hold with the tenets of market-consistent valuation] over the last year or so as big as the total increase in deficit over the previous ten from all the other factors you mention - I know what I think is the most important.

Fine, but that's not what you said. Clearly as you well know, the discount rate assumption is the greatest factor in any valuation calculation as it affects every cashflow.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Fine, but that's not what you said. Clearly as you well know, the discount rate assumption is the greatest factor in any valuation calculation as it affects every cashflow.
Guilty as charged, m'lud. Call it simplification for a numpty.

I dropped the Mayor of Fareham in it once.

Car parked across the access to a cycle track, on double yellows and difficult to squeeze past

When asked to move it, the driver's attitude was "Tough, It will be moved when we are finished"

Quick photo on the phone (that's why poor quality) and off to the local Paper's "Snap and Send"... who loved it, but the Mayor did not!

NVE00002.jpg

NVE00003.jpg

Top Bottom