Lets see some ride figures for 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
At the start of the year I simply wanted to get around the same distance I did last year (5340 miles).

As of today I'm on 6210.5 which is further than my best ever previous annual mileage and with 3 or maybe 4 rides still possible before the end of the month. Fairly chuffed with that.:thumbsup:

Edit: Final ride of the year done and, for anyone who cares, the tally came to 6328.9 recorded miles.

Last edited:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
738 miles – bike/trike :sad:
588 miles - walked :smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

The second half of the year

Screenshot_2018-12-25_16-04-25.png

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
do as much or as little as you want :okay: .

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Put a gorilla suit on, and recreate the scene from the film.

Hmmm! I'm in brain addled too much drink at Xmas mode - you'll need to explain that one to me. :smile:

I did momentarily consider liking your post to make out that I was clever and understood it but then thought that would be diminish me as a person as well as not expanding my sphere of knowledge. :laugh:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Hmmm! I'm in brain addled too much drink at Xmas mode - you'll need to explain that one to me. :smile:

I did momentarily consider liking your post to make out that I was clever and understood it but then thought that would be diminish me as a person as well as not expanding my sphere of knowledge. :laugh:

Gorrillas in the Mist. Well worth watching.

Top Bottom