Let's See Your Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Removed std Brompton rack for a lighter, sexier, better rolling one...also needed to replace the dynamo lamp as the std one was too fat!

Last edited:

mitchibob

Über Member

Didn't that guy get a driving ban for using a phone at the wheel and submitting the video of it to youtube or something?

That's genius. Put it on Etsy or whatever and you'll have a thriving business. 👍

Tenkaykev

Guru
Mine is a Aldi /Lidl " Bikemate" about a tenner I think. The luggage block is an eebay item from someone in Australia which was again about a tenner delivered.
The mounting plate was originally part of a plastic book end and the screws are a bit of a bodge as I'm in lockdown and had to make do and mend with whatever was to hand.
The basket came with "Klickfix" adaptor for a "normal" bike and we have it fitted to a spare road bike we use for the occasional shopping trip. I put the luggage block towards the base and it now fits both the Brommie and the road bike.
I'm sure I saw similar, complete with "Klickfix" style fittings in Wilco for about £12 last time I was in there ( pre Covid)

Top Bottom