Let's See Your Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kell

Veteran
Wow!! They were flying. At least you made a gallant effort to catch up after, but they were really booting it along. If you were going 22mph, i wonder how fast they were going? I've only had mine up to 20mph, and that was on a slight decline.

Well, I worked out that over the 7 laps I completed (about 9 miles) I averaged 19.3 mph Going by the winners' time, they averaged 24.something. This morning, i had a bit of a tail wind and I managed a half mile stretch at a constant 25mph+ but I was knackered afterwards. To try and keep that up for the 10.5 miles of the course would be impossible for me.

I think I'd struggle to stay with them on a road bike tbh.

Kell

Veteran
I really love that color. Is that a lime green? If that was available when I bought mine, I would have gone with that color. Awesome!!!

Yeah, that's the lime green. I figured I may as well get something which is as bright as possible when commuting in London.

GM

Legendary Member
Here's my 2 on holiday.....

IMG_20180817_093243_625.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
Very nice couple. I'm glad they allowed you to come alone. I hope there wasn't any animosity among them as you chose which to ride. Just kidding my friend. Beautiful bikes in what might be referred to as the best cycling city on the planet. Love to go there one day.

Yeah they loved it, and want to go again next year :smile:

Mrklaw

Here's my 2 on holiday.....

View attachment 426679

What’s the one on the left? Some black edition bits but not others?

GM

Legendary Member
What’s the one on the left? Some black edition bits but not others?

The one on the left is a basis M6L, but I put the black rack on which came with a black mud guard so I sprayed the front one to match. The one on the right is my 9 year old knock about M3L. Good spotting though!

Mrklaw

The one on the left is a basis M6L, but I put the black rack on which came with a black mud guard so I sprayed the front one to match. The one on the right is my 9 year old knock about M3L. Good spotting though!

Thanks. I’m looking at Bromptons at the moment and would like a Lime Green black Edition so i’m looking at options

Reactions: GM
Top Bottom