Lidl but often...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
Re the Computer with HR monitor.

Does anyone know how to display Max HR, Min HR and Average HR ?

Can't find the instructions.

It's still all working 7 months on !!

Stu99

Über Member
Press "-" in pulse mode to change between current and maximum/average pulse. Pess "M" and hold for 2 secs to set the pulse limit values. Upper limit use "-" and "+" to select and then confirm with "M". Do same to set lower limit.

Update on the sheer quality of this accessory:

About a month ago it went through a full washing machine cycle at 30 degrees (including 600 rpm spin). On removing it from what I thought would be its watery grave, I noticed water under the glass and a blank display etc. Whipped the battery out and placed it in intensive care (airing cupboard) for 4 days. Battery back in on day 5 and it powered up without a problem. Reset it and it's worked perfectly ever since - really impressed!

Cking

The Lidl offers must be post code related. My local one (Irlam) is not showing any cycle stuff. It is showing a vey nice bench grinder for twenty quid though.

Rgds Cking

Cking

Yes they are post code related(un like Aldi). I got the email alert yesterday for the cycling stuff and there was no girl in black knickers!!

Rgds Cking

stevevw

Guru
Cking said:
Yes they are post code related(un like Aldi). I got the email alert yesterday for the cycling stuff and there was no girl in black knickers!!

Rgds Cking

What she had no knickers?

historyman

I'm intrigued by the Primrose bedding plants, decorative bark chips and multi-purpose compost. Wonder if I'll be able to maintain a herbaceous border on my rear rack.

Cking

stevevw said:
What she had no knickers?
Thats on another, special website...alledgedly:blush:

historyman said:
I'm intrigued by the Primrose bedding plants, decorative bark chips and multi-purpose compost. Wonder if I'll be able to maintain a herbaceous border on my rear rack.

I can't see why not. Also nobody could say "I didn't see you mate"!:rolleyes: Let us know how you get on.....with pictures...and your comute route....and what time you are on "You've been framed"

Rgds Cking

Top Bottom