Lidl but often...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Handlebar cool bag is rubbish

mikeitup

Veteran
re:

I got the light set (top left) last year.
Talk about shite. Got the track pump. Worked fine. Think I'll get another.
Probably a coupla long sleeve cycling tops too.

MessenJah

Rider
08_2647_b.jpg

I might get these briefs

just jim

The tool kit is O.K- the set in the grey case. Socks are good too, though they have the word "BIKE" on the sides. Kind of obvious I'd of thought.

Plax

Guru
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Handlebar cool bag is rubbish

I have one, can't remember if I got it from Aldi or Lidl though. Think it was Lidl. I like mine, it's very useful. I put it on the hybrid. Handy for stuffing your waterproofs, repair kit and lunch in. Got a good bright orange rain cover which I've rather taken to!

I'll probably get a couple of the long sleeved tops. The last time I got a short sleeved top from Lidl. It's okay, but I prefer the Aldi ones, they seem to do the job better than the Lidl one.

nilling

Über Member
Blonde said:
How odd - really they should say 'Sock'... :rolleyes:

The cycling socks I bought from Aldi recently had an L and an R on! i thought that was just for wellies :sad:

If there's any left when I get to shop and if I remember, I'll pick up some cycling tops. The track pump doesn't look the exploding type so I may pick it up as an emergency type too. I like the idea of the bike lights with a built in computer but I don't think I'd trust Lidl electrics.

Willow

I'm going to get some gloves for my children's christmas stockings - so cheap and if they don't use them for cycling they'll use them for footie.

Plax

Guru
Has anyone tried the 2 in 1 bag? Need a saddle bag for the bike and this one looks quite good, and considerably cheaper than most.

mikeitup

Veteran
re

HLaB said:
If there's any left when I get to shop and if I remember, I'll pick up some cycling tops. The track pump doesn't look the exploding type so I may pick it up as an emergency type too. I like the idea of the bike lights with a built in computer but I don't think I'd trust Lidl electrics.

They are crap. The light eats batteries (Duracells) and if it rains you are buggered. The computer was rubbish too. Save ya money! Track Pump last year was £2.99 and has worked well all year. In case it has already been mentioned see if you can pop in on wednesday night as they sometimes put the stuff out then ready for the morning.

Top Bottom