Lidl's cycling gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
The heart rate thingy worked with my iphone but you have to be a premium strava member to see the data so that was a waste of money :angry:

You don't need to be a premium member for hr recorded over a ride. But you do if you want to see you heart rate over a given section.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
You don't need to be a premium member for hr recorded over a ride. But you do if you want to see you heart rate over a given section.
Not on my iphone 5c or whatever it is . Every time I try to look at heart rate it wants me to upgrade .

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Got Endomondo and just waiting for it to start . I'm gonna heart rate everything now ! Well , maybe not everything :giggle:

Jody

Stubborn git
Not on my iphone 5c or whatever it is . Every time I try to look at heart rate it wants me to upgrade .

Not good. Didn't realise Apple were different.

Used it with my android today. I can't see the heart rate graph, but I can see the average and max for the ride, and the average for each segment.

What version of Strava and OS are you using?
This is what shows on my phone after the ride. I
Screenshot_2015-03-19-13-33-49_zpspkodkme8.png

Or on the Strava website
Capture_zpsubcvtvzk.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Not good. Didn't realise Apple were different.

What version of Strava and OS are you using?
This is what shows on my phone after the ride. I
Screenshot_2015-03-19-13-33-49_zpspkodkme8.png

Or on the Strava website
Capture_zpsubcvtvzk.jpg
I get the same at the top but when I go to heart rate it prompts me to upgrade .
On the bottom graph heart rate doesn't show at all .
I'm not sure what strava version I have but it looks the same as yours .

@Jody are you sure you aren't a premium member? Turns out I can see the graph on my phone, but not on the website. And Heart Rate & Est Power Curve are listed under premium, so it seems unlikely they'd be available without paying the subscription.

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 18.12.16.jpg

Jody

Stubborn git
I am on version 4.3.1 and definitely not a premium member. It won't show the suffer scores and all the other stuff.

On Strava website click on a ride and then analyze. It should show as above.

Simontm

Veteran
As I had to get the tram yesterday, I popped into the work Lidl while waiting to see if there were any soft shells left (after hearing everyone complementing them). There was one yellow one left, XL and discounted to £8. Result! ^_^
Was slightly worried as the XL top is a tad too large but it fits perfectly. Very happy indeed.

Top Bottom