Life changes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
RedBike said:
I've just quit my job, bought a Dawes Galaxy and i'm on my way to sell my car.

Next stop the horizon.

Lucky sod !!!

Coco

RedBike said:
I've just quit my job, bought a Dawes Galaxy and i'm on my way to sell my car.

Next stop the horizon.

Make you mind up - Galaxy or Horizon? :smile:

Good luck in whatever you do. If it involves cycling to far away places, keep us posted.

Crankarm

Guru
RedBike said:
No, just really pissed off.

Sounds serious. A decision made on the spur of the moment :becool:?

jags

Guru
yeah like to know a bit of what your thinking on this big move,just read a bit of your blog and how some weirdo trying to do you harm whats that all about ,anyway keep safe hope your next move is a good one.

OP
OP
RedBike

RedBike

Yes, spur of the moment. Decided yesterday that I was well and truely pissed off with life. It was either this or throwing myself off a motorway bridge.
I decided the touring option was preferable as it didn't involve heights.

My job will still be open for me (hopefully) when I get back so it's not that bold a move.

Heading north while I wait for my passport to arrive then we'll see.

Brains

Legendary Member
RedBike said:
Decided yesterday that I was well and truely pissed off with life. It was either this or throwing myself off a motorway bridge.
I decided the touring option was preferable as it didn't involve heights.

At 11am today a person outside our office overlooking London Bridge took the other option.
They did not jump into the river, but into the Embankment traffic that also passes under the Bridge, and "luckily" hit a van on the way down.
Geodosic white tent been up across the road all day.

That is the 4th dead person outside our office this year.

Crankarm

Guru
Brains said:
At 11am today a person outside our office overlooking London Bridge took the other option.
They did not jump into the river, but into the Embankment traffic that also passes under the Bridge, and "luckily" hit a van on the way down.
Geodosic white tent been up across the road all day.

That is the 4th dead person outside our office this year.

Where is it you work, must be grim :ohmy:? Or are they jumping from Hungerford rail bridge which crosses the river to the Southbank?

When one loses all hope, becoming desperate, then I guess one can convince oneself that it is the only way out :smile:.

Top Bottom