Light, Breathable Helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is a simple and informed reply to a post about the pros and cons of helmet attachments It brings out information that some will already have knowledge of, and others will not.

That is what forums are for

If you really feel that upset and feel it is inappropriate - report it to the moderators

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Again telling me what I'm thinking and feeling, are you a registered psychic or is it just a gift you think you possess?

There was no post about pros and cons of helmet attachments before your interjection, I made it clear that it was my personal motivation and your immediately subsequent post read in a hectoring and nannying manner as if I'd done it on a whim & with no clarification it was a post of general interest to others rather than directed at an individual. You then unnecessarily chose to tell me what I meant with my response, entirely incorrectly, so I corrected your clear misunderstanding of my intent.

Maybe you could look at the clarity of your own wording rather more closely before seeking to repeatedly second guess others.

To save further thread diversion to the OP Please feel free to assume any further response from me to your input along this line will be : yeah right.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
My apologies @totem for helping to divert your thread, no more.

Decathlon Inmould seventeen is my current helmet. I like it when I do wear it.

I find MET and Giro comfy too but the best advice as already stated by others is to try them on before buying and if possible wander around for a good few minutes and clench your jaw a bit to get the muscles in your temple twitching and be sure it is still comfy simulating a tough climb and gritted teeth.

There was no post about pros and cons of helmet attachments before your interjection

Forums work with members presponse to the posts made. The simple reason that there was no previous reply was that this was the first post referring to attachments

As before, if you really feel this strongly you should be complaining to the moderators

ayceejay

Guru
One part of a helmet I find important when thinking about comfort is the part inside that touches the forehead. This will be subjected to a lot of sweat so whatever is placed there as a cushion should also be able to deal with sweat. The Bell Volt for instance has removable and replaceable foam pads that can be removed washed and replaced whereas Kask helmets take a different approach.

david k

Hi
I must be lucky, I've bought three helmets and only tried the first one on. I find all three comfy, just had to adjust the straps Andy all is well. I like a buff underneath as I find it helps with comfort.

Top Bottom