Liverpool Chester Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
you're not getting my number :smile: I tried to pull a stupid face, that backfired as it just made me look like a was really struggling on the flatest part of the course :smile:

Looks more like a motorbike than a cycle that John. God knows how you got your av speed!

Good cycling legs:shy:

Psyklon

Hi Guys, just enrolled for this one. Only the 60 mile one but I will be cycling from home to the start in Warrington and then back to Widnes after the event so should be around an 80 mile trip! Which one are you doing Fray? Billy, could we all meet up at the start if poss mate?

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Hi Guys, just enrolled for this one. Only the 60 mile one but I will be cycling from home to the start in Warrington and then back to Widnes after the event so should be around an 80 mile trip! Which one are you doing Fray? Billy, could we all meet up at the start if poss mate?
We are meeting up at the rose pub if you know it at 07.00 and cycling up from there. You're welcome to join us no problem but failing that all 3 of us will be there in good time and yep you're more than welcome to ride round with us.

Psyklon

We are meeting up at the rose pub if you know it at 07.00 and cycling up from there. You're welcome to join us no problem but failing that all 3 of us will be there in good time and yep you're more than welcome to ride round with us.
Hi Billy, is that the one along the A57 on the corner of Hood Lane just before Crossfields? The 60 milers can't sign in until 08:45 so I might cycle up Red Lane to warm the cockles first and see you at the Leisure centre if that's ok mate? Probably get there at around 08:00-08:15!

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Hi Billy, is that the one along the A57 on the corner of Hood Lane just before Crossfields? The 60 milers can't sign in until 08:45 so I might cycle up Red Lane to warm the cockles first and see you at the Leisure centre if that's ok mate? Probably get there at around 08:00-08:15!
We'll be there for similar time to you mate.I'm on my Cube, will have black shorts and lime green top.

Psyklon

OK Billy, hopefully I'll see you at the start mate. I'll be all in black on my Scott Speedster! We have to check in at 8-45 and check back in again when we finish. I'll be at the leisure centre at around 8-15/30. See you tomorrow mate!

Top Bottom