Liverpool Chester Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Absolutely welcome to join in mate.

That's a great av speed mate well done.

Not a bad average speed (nearly 20mph) even if I say so myself, as this is the 40lbs bike with 4.5" wide front and 3.8" wide rear tyres both running at 15psi that I used
6827512744_ecfb5799d8.jpg

And me at the end
7528939712_f906a17895.jpg

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
If I'm free could I join you? (on a normal bike)
Of course John, but i insist you bring the bike with the biggest fattest tyres to give us mortals a chance!

Mello

Finished the 90 miles in 5.21 moving time. Very pleased with that. Felt really good most of the way around. The worst point for me was when we rejoined the main group of cyclists coming out of Chester, the roads became very congested and I saw a few collisions at that point of the ride.

Powely

I saw all the riders going past The Countess whilst on my way to work. I was pig sick I wasn't involved and had to work(The Chester/Liverpool that is, not quite ready for 90 mile ride as yet). I WILL NOT be working for the next one. Looked great and it would be my first event. Well done all that did it.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
I saw all the riders going past The Countess whilst on my way to work. I was pig sick I wasn't involved and had to work(The Chester/Liverpool that is, not quite ready for 90 mile ride as yet). I WILL NOT be working for the next one. Looked great and it would be my first event. Well done all that did it.

Sorry Powley but...it was brilliant!!! Weather was perfect too. It's encouraging me to sign up for as many events as possible now. Been missing out for so long.

david k

Hi
great event, really enjoyed it, very nice people, eveeryone helped each other, very chatty but it did hurt me. ive done 50 miles before but it didnt hurt me as much as this

Top Bottom