Liverpool Chester Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyklon

Hi Billy & Fray, as you may know by now, I go out regularly with the Runcorn Cycle Club! Great bunch of guys, very informal, no membership or anything like that (yet!!!) just a bunch of guys who enjoy getting out. We are meeting tonight at 7-00 at the garden centre at the top of Mill Lane Widnes at the junction with Bold Heath Rd near the Griffin pub. Nothing too heavy, roughly about 1.5/2.0 hours! Bit short notice but anyone is welcome to join us.

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Hi Billy & Fray, as you may know by now, I go out regularly with the Runcorn Cycle Club! Great bunch of guys, very informal, no membership or anything like that (yet!!!) just a bunch of guys who enjoy getting out. We are meeting tonight at 7-00 at the garden centre at the top of Mill Lane Widnes at the junction with Bold Heath Rd near the Griffin pub. Nothing too heavy, roughly about 1.5/2.0 hours! Bit short notice but anyone is welcome to join us.

Hi mate thanks for the kind offer. I'm on night shift tonight but would be happy to meet up tomorrow if anyone is free? Looks like decent weather both days

Psyklon

Hi mate thanks for the kind offer. I'm on night shift tonight but would be happy to meet up tomorrow if anyone is free? Looks like decent weather both days
No probs mate, I don't know if I'll be out tomorrow but I'll let you know.

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD

Evening Psyklon, I'm out of action for 7-10 days with my dodgy knees :sad: need physio according to the doc today :sad: LCL took it out of them :sad: It sounds brilliant though. Would it be ok to bring any other interested parties along in the future?

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Well yeah, but I meant as a comparison to the LCL which is same price. Sorry for the confusion.

Psyklon

The more the merrier Mr. Bentos! Billy, it can be anyones shout mate! Did about 33 miles tonight, only 3 of us out though, but got a KOM and a 2nd on my strava app! ^_^
Next Wednesday morning we are going to Llangollen and round the Horseshoe Pass, leaving the Halton Arms in Runcorn at 6-30am. 76 mile trip from the Halton Arms, but will be 92 for me as I will be cycling from Widnes to Runcorn & vice-versa! Any takers? Fray, hope your knees repair quickly mate!

Top Bottom