London to Southend my first ever cycling event advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee gg

Ha ha ! 50 miler for J's in the wind & rain on Sunday it is then !
Let me know if your on Strava I will introduce myself as I'm on it also.

Lee gg

Yep recent Strava addict !

Darren Hutchinson
Was thinking might do the j's 35 mile route depending on the way I'm feeling and the weather then make a decision at the 35/50 mile point, if all goes ok I will do the Helen 65 week later.

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Was thinking might do the j's 35 mile route depending on the way I'm feeling and the weather then make a decision at the 35/50 mile point, if all goes ok I will do the Helen 65 week later.

Weather looks ok tommorow very similar to today , I'm really looking forward to my first ever sportive few little bits to do this evening and have a charge up of GPS & be ready for the ride in the morning :smile:

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Where is everyone?

This threads gone very quiet!:rolleyes:

Always out on my new bike now lol but always pop in here for a look , oh how times have changed since that I started this thread , pedal for just 50 miler last Sunday , ride for Helen 65 mile ride tomorrow , tour of Dengie 50 mile next Sunday !

There was me daunted by London to southend ! :bicycle:

Ian193

Über Member
You will smash London to Southend m8

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
You will smash London to Southend m8

Hope so really looking forward to the summer of cycling events I've entered really really enjoying it , forecast for ride for Helen looks sweet as !

Best dig out the sun cream I think !

OP
OP
Tiny01

Tiny01

Darren on Bkool
Yes know what you mean my face is still glowing & stripes on my arms & legs !

Like you say all change this week with the wind going Northerly away with the shorts for this weekends events .

Top Bottom