Long Ride to the Coast - Sat 28th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
Everyone checked their tyres? :smile:

Just check the front one - the back one will be fine!
whistling.gif

Have a good ride!

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Everyone checked their tyres? :smile:

Yes........................... both of them.

Adam all things being well I will meet you on Shooters Hill at the traffic lights with Well Hall/Academy Road if that is ok?.

If you are going to be at Greenwich for 08.40 then I will ensure I am at this point at a similar time. I will PM you my mobile number

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I eventually said Hello to some of the guys!!! I think 2 hours from HPC to my house has to be some kind of record!!!

Hope the rest of the ride goes well!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry guys, but neither I found meeting place in Rochester nor local people knew where it is ... I also didn't see any crowd of cyclists.

The good thign is - in Sittingbourne High Street I was cought by police woman (ok, it's a joke a little bit) and she offered to mark my bicycle :smile: So I had nothing to do and my bike was marked. :smile:

It's here

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Sorry guys, but neither I found meeting place in Rochester nor local people knew where it is ... I also didn't see any crowd of cyclists.

The good thign is - in Sittingbourne High Street I was cought by police woman (ok, it's a joke a little bit)
and she offered to mark my bicycle :smile: So I had nothing to do and my bike was marked. :smile:

Not long arrived on Andys Snacks, running a bit nehind schedue.

des.o

Veteran
Sorry about my early bail - a late one last night and grey skies today have kidnapped by cycling mojo. Still haven't found it back in Chiswick. Hope the ride goes well.

I have just popped into work, but I can promise tales of 'one mother' of a headwind for most of the ride, accompanied by grey skies. As it was one of Adam's Rides, it was "mostly downhill" - except for the bits that tilted the other way :rolleyes: Oh. And there was Barry from Eastenders. Matt loves Barry.
It was all a bit of a scramble at the end and I hope all destinations were attained without too much ado. More later - I'm off for a nice ride past Wembley Stadium! :smile:

LouiseL

Well that was a great ride but very hard work at times with the wind. Grateful thanks to those who gave me their wheel to suck. I hope I didn't hold you guys up too much ! Thanks to Adam for organising this. The food was great too. No doubt someone will post a picture of my giant breakfast! Just going to run a nice hot bath!

And still the f ing wind is blowing!:angry: I heard a cheer as I turned onto the Edgware Road and assumed that United had just gone five up... 124 miles of putting up with my windswept locks averting the wind, Louise! :tongue:
The forecast for the forthcoming two days is poor, and deteriorating toward the end of the week. This is obviously not true, and I'll be dropping a line to Barry, of East Enders fame re: this matter as it is serial bad weather.

Top Bottom